For my next assignment me,cortaney, and lixabith will be doing a restaurant skit!!! I am super duper exited for it, WISH ME LUCK!!!
Also today I am done with the msp and I am ssssssssooooooooooooo happy! no more big tests.(yay!)
(p.s. livia why don't you blog anymore i mean you can at least do it a little cause school for you gets out on the 8th[lucky] still it would really be cool if you did it a little bit this summer.But I am not going to force you]no worries)
-Tamara L. Cook
OMG!!!!! Welcome back from the dead!!!! I am SOOO glad that you FINALLY fixed and updated your blog! I LOVE the new layout! Good job! Props Sista! ;) Thanks for the songs you wrote down. I am always looking for music for my classes, and esp newer music that kids like, for my youth class that I teach, so I will have to look into buying that song by Lenka along with your other favorite songs that you listed at the bottom of your blog! Thanks! Your Spanish skit sounds like it will be loads of fun! I didn't realize you were in Spanish! Good job on all A's!!!! I think the last time I got all straight A's was in elementary! Love you!
ReplyDelete