For some reason my speakers won't ever work on my computer lately, so I keep trying to watch your videos but I can't hear anything, DANG IT!!! You LOOK really pretty though! Love and miss you! I can't wait to see you in just a few days!!!! AAAAHHHHAHHHA!!!!!!!!
Tamara, I LOVE all of your video's!!! I watched all of them with the boys. We miss you so much. You're such a funny girl! And so pretty. I can't wait till you come out here and see me in Deutschland (that means Germany!!) Love you, Amy
For some reason my speakers won't ever work on my computer lately, so I keep trying to watch your videos but I can't hear anything, DANG IT!!! You LOOK really pretty though! Love and miss you! I can't wait to see you in just a few days!!!! AAAAHHHHAHHHA!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTamara,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of your video's!!! I watched all of them with the boys. We miss you so much. You're such a funny girl! And so pretty. I can't wait till you come out here and see me in Deutschland (that means Germany!!)
Love you,
Amy
Christmas was so fun! I am so glad you came. Mammaw
ReplyDelete